Beach 2016

Beach 2016

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Christmas card photo shoot 2010

Well we started on the kitchen counter believe it or not. I saw something on a talk show about how that was a great way to take a picture of kids, up close and personal. I didn't quite think through the wiggles of the 10 month old and the slippery fingers of the 4 year old and all the other things that could go wrong on 4 feet in the "air". So because I didn't get to capture Ryan's great smile we had to forgo getting the Christmas card picture on the 1st or maybe 2nd shot I can't remember. We moved onto the traditional shot in front of the tree and tried to work around the bright light coming in our picture window in the living room. The kids were great and had some really funny poses. Todd went through and counted I think we ended up taking 40 pictures...which I would never share...but I did pick my top favorites and then ended with our actual card! It is one of my favorite things to do is to take pictures of my kids and our family. I cherish the pictures I have from growing up and wish I had more.












So hopefully one day my kids will be thankful that they have all the pictures I have taken and will continue to take through the years!!













Final Christmas Card Picture 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment